Follow

Bah humbug

2 comments




No, I'm not scrooge I actually LOVE Christmas but still Bah humbug because my favorite Christmas movie is A Christmas Carol all versions except the muppet's one lol.

Anyways...

So Christmas has just gone...OKAY I lied, I lied so bad its been days. I've been meaning to post this for the longest but I haven't, not on purpose though. It's all because I've been waiting for our Christmas family photo to be taken which links in with the outfit I'm wearing today as the theme this year is satin pyjamas. So because it seems to be taking longer than usual for it to be taken I decided to make the post anyway and perhaps make a separate one all about the family photo.

So onto the outfit, I took a more glam approach and paired my Satin pyjama set with some black over the knee socks and for accessories I went for a silver glitter choker, a sterling silver pendant necklace with a matching ring, another crystal band ring and lastly a guess charm bracelet. Not really much because essentially the pyjamas are the outfit.

links to everything :

Choker - I made it tutorial coming soon

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

Check out my channel!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig