Follow

Winter Warm-ups

Leave a Comment





 



So here's my first outfit post in honor of London's winter season. It features some leather pants from H&M, I bought these a few years ago and they have lasted so well, they fit as snug as the first day I bought them (definitely a buy). I paired the trousers with a turtleneck from Primark (I know right), I just love it. it's so snug, warm, has this absolutely chic high neck and best of all its only £6. Worth every penny, definitely go get one. I also threw on a Gilet to add a bit more warmth however I can't actually remember where it's from but I will link a similar one below. My shoes and bag were a gift from my dad from his trip to Italy. the shoes have this lovely chain detail across the front whilst the bag has the beautiful Chanel inspired quilted design (no it's not real but it's still pretty). So there you have it, a simple look that also keeps you warm.

Stay warm this winter,

xoxo The Walking Babe

Outfit details -
Leather trousers - Plain
Leather trousers - With zips
Turtleneck jumper  (This isn't the Primark one I couldn't find it, however I'm sure it's in stores)
Shaggy gilet (Missguided)
Shaggy gilet (Topshop)
Quilted bag
<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18365981/?claim=x94c4j2ee6z">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my channel!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig