Follow

About a week ago?

Leave a Comment
(My eyes are open I was just looking down lol)



That title is 100% honest I actually did photograph this outfit a few weeks ago but soooo much has been going on lately that I just never got it up. Firstly I couldn't transfer my photos to my editing software, which meant I wasn't able to post a bomb ass photo (and girl you know if it ain't bomb it ain't going up lol). Secondly, I've also been so busy trying to meet all my school deadlines (Ugh, I know its so overrated but y'all its my final year. Gotta push through).

Onto the outfit, it all started with these leather over-the-knee boots that I just had to make an outfit around. So, I popped on this cowl neck jumper dress(that I've had for years), I also added a small cross body bag because I didn't want to take too much away from the outfit, then added a pair of silver hoop earrings for a different touch and finally finished the whole look off with a messy double bang up-do. For warmth I decided to do some layering and wore a mini stripe dress underneath, I also popped on a long duck down jacket but none of the photos with it on were nice so i'll just have to tell you lol.

P.S - I'm not going to be giving any details about the boots now as I will have a separate post for that.


-Le Links-

Cowl-neck jumper dress - (similar here)
Silver hoops (very similar to mine)
Cross body bag





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my channel!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig