Follow

There will be no dress-coding me

2 comments






Hey guys, I'm back with a new outfit and this one is all inspired by my schools (UGLY) smart dress-code. (I know, who do they think they are making us dress like formal loosers everyday) however I've managed to get around it and here is one of the ways I do it. What I like to do is to start off my outfits with is a simple base and build on from there, this usually consists of a perhaps a shirt and some trousers; I do this because one, this is the only way I can guarantee I follow the (stupid) dress-code and two, this allows me to ALWAYS remember to add my own flair. On this day in particular I went for a simple look and just wore the base outfit, which consisted of a pastel blue shirt from Ralph Lauren, a pair of black trousers from H&M, a pair of ankle boots from London Rebel, a Long Champ Le Pilage handbag and last but not least a faux suede shearling jacket. Alhough this outfit isn't much, I think it's still a good example of ways you can look like less off a bum in a school dress code.

Side note about this jacket I actually bought it off depop brand new from Nada Adelle, who is actually a blogger and I just love her stuff so check her out.

Links to everything

Blue shirt - Ralph Lauren
Black trousers - H&M
Ankle boots - London Rebel
LongChamp - Le Pilage - Navy
Faux suede shearling jacket - Sheinside
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Never let dress codes hold you back, girl. And that jacket is from Nada Adelle? Ah, I love her style.
    - Nics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right NEVER lol and yeah it was on her Depop definitely go follow!!

      Delete

Check out my channel!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig